Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I can't do it!

Before spring break, I lost 7 pounds in two weeks. I started doing Medifast, felt great, and was so pleased with what I was doing. Then break came, I blew my diet, and ever since then, I just can't get back on the program.

I'm still showing a net loss, but I felt so good knowing I was on track for my goal. What is wrong with me?! Why can I not get back into that routine? I mean yes, work is super stressful right now. And I have personal stuff I think about. All that being said though, I swear, I wish I wasn't such a loser.

I'm watching Biggest Loser right now, and part of me just wants to say screw it. I'll gain 100 pounds and just try to get on a TV show instead of feeling this constant heartbreak and frustration with my body that just won't respond normally to healthy eating and exercise.

4 comments:

  1. I think you look great just the way you are! Weight loss is so hard and BLAH!!! Keep at it though and you'll be a loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world...but keep up with it! (You don't really want to be on Biggest Loser, and neither do I, but either way, you're not alone.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up, Sarah! I can totally relate to recent stress and falling off the bandwagon, so to speak. It's really hard to get back on and I've jumped on a few times and fallen back off, but I'm trying to get back on permanently Like Jen said, you're not alone. Just try to make small goals or tell yourself, 30 minutes of exercise is better than nothing, even if you aimed for 60. That's what I'm trying to do at least. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely don't give up. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete