Friday, May 28, 2010

Prince of Persia

I confess, we only had a half day today, so I went to the movies to celebrate. People at my new school just don't socialize! It's bizzare. Anyway, I decided to see a movie no one else would even consider seeing with me: The Prince of Persia.

The plot was rather thin, but the effects were good. I thought I would watch it using those new D-box seats (the ones that move with the action,) but those were sold out so I jut watched the movie. I'm glad I didn't pay full price though.

Let's be honest though, who's going to complain about two hours of this? Hmmmm? Yummy.

3 comments:

  1. I heard a bunch of commercials for this today on the radio--it SOUNDS interesting, but I don't think I'd pay full price, either. I've never hard of these D box seats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm...now I wouldn't mind watching HIM!!! I've never heard of those D-seats, interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play a video game called Prince of Persia on my Sega, I wonder if this movie is based on that game, it was AWESOME. And I've always thought Jake was hot.

    ReplyDelete