Do you read Craftastrophe? It's a funny blog about crafts, especially on Etsy, that go wrong. Often their humor is a little, um, graphic for me, but today they were making fun of these hats made out of dog fur. Gross. Anyway, the author is talking about required items and says, "Got a dog? Then all you need is a brush and someone who knows how to work a loom…unless you’re like me, and live with two terriers. Then all you’ll need is a box of wine, lots of valium and a tranquilizer gun."
HAHAHAHA! As the mom of a Jack Russell, I can totally identify with that statement. Today is Cinco de Bow Wow at Treats Unleashed, so Henry and I are going to check it out this evening. I love taking him out to see the world, and I love having today off to enjoy the weather and just regroup so I can finish the year strong. One more week of classes and a week of exams! Then we have mini-term, but that shouldn't be a big deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm totally going to go read that blog now! Enjoy your three day weekend!
ReplyDelete