
I posted about it here. Well, while I had the funds to get that exact watch, I had a hard time justifying spending all that money on something that I would only wear in the summer and could possibly only last this one year.
The day after I wrote that post, a student walked in to my classroom wearing what I thought was the black version of the watch. I looked at it and noticed it was a Fossil! What?! So I started poking around online and found this.

And available for the bargain price of $85. I had a GC to the mall for $65, so that means I got my snazzy, fashionable watch for $20 plus tax. Squee!
FYI, they also have one with the chronograph that looks is cute, but I decided I liked this one better. Here was the close, second place finisher.
ETA: Why do you think all watch manufacturers put pictures up with the time at 10:10:35?


Cute, great find! I would imagine all watches have that time because it evenly spaces the hands into a star shape. Appealing to the eye.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!! I never noticed the 10:10:35...interesting...
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!! That watch was meant to be yours.
ReplyDelete