Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Real Housewives of NY

OK, I really like this show. It's total junk, and I get that. But man it is FUN! I am finally catching up and watching the reunion this evening. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was pretty classic when Bethany told Kelly she wasn't going to take relationship advice from her. ::snort::

What really kills me is how much Kelly reminds me of barn boss. There are just so many things they have in common, not the lease of which is their absolute certainty that it's all about MEEEEEEEE. Man. How does anyone get that self-absorbed? When Bethany was just describing the fakey-fake conversations between Kelly and random men, I could totally picture it. Barn boss is like that when she's thinks she's keeping clients happy.

This is show is awesome. I also love seeing these women talk back to her. They can say all the stuff I can't say to barn boss. Good thing DH is working tonight, because he would be going off his rocker if he knew I watched all this garbage. :) Everyone needs some mental reprieves. This is my version of a pedicure and a bubble bath.

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone. I (might have) happened to catch RH of New Jersey last night...such trash, but that's why it's for entertainment purposes only, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have our guilty little pleasures.
    And I hate self absorbed people. Too bad we can't tell people what we really think.

    ReplyDelete