Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday weekend. We had a great time at our friend's house last night, and today we will have a light work day. I hope, for the sake of those with outside plans, that the rain doesn't get too intense.

On another note, Danica Patrick finished third in the Indy 500 yesterday! Wow. This has been a good year for the girls in races.

Rachel Alexandra beat the boys at the Preakness.


And now Danica did great.


My mom and her friend have gone to every Indy 500 for the past 30 years. They were pretty psyched with this year's race. I would love to go again. It is a fun event.

1 comment:

  1. Sunday's race was definitely a good one. I always forget how long of a day it becomes, though! Happy for Helio, proud of Danica :)

    ReplyDelete