Monday, May 18, 2009

The ABC's of me

This is shamelessly taken from Angie who took it from someone else, and I suspect it goes on and on as most things in the blogging world are. It seemed like a good thing to do on a Monday night though since almost all my shows had their finales last week. ::tear::

A - Age: 31
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Dusting and bathrooms
D - Dog's names: Doc
E - Essential start your day item: Caffeine, sweet caffeine
F - Favorite color: Pink, but I am putting blue and brown together everywhere
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'8"
I - Instruments you play: iTunes and Pandora
J - Job title: Business Owner, Tutor, Riding Instructor, Faculty
K - Kid(s): Just pets for now
L - Living arrangements: Living in the house my husband grew up in with our cat and dog.
M - Mom's name: LaDonna Lee. They thought about carrying over the middle name to me. Thank goodness they didn't as the bakery jokes would have been too much!
N - Nicknames: None
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Just for a broken leg and a reaction to pain killers
P - Pet Peeve: Bad grammar, slow drivers, the crazy-ass commercial running on the radio station my husband listens to
Q - Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: One brother eight years older than me.
T - Time you wake up: Usually 6:15, but today it was 9:00.
U- First word that comes to your mind for "U": Uvula
V - Vegetable you dislike: Green bell peppers and celery (yes it has a taste!)
W - Ways you run late: surfing the web, watching the Today show, hitting snooze
X - X-rays you've had: broken leg, arms, shoulder, hip, knocked out teeth... perhaps my sport is just a tad dangerous
Y - Yummy food you make: roasted veggies, chili, tabbouleh, lemon pasta with capers and tuna, several appetizers... I think I'm a pretty good cook
Z - Zoo favorite: big cats, giraffes, bears, penguins

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun little game wasn't it! I can't wait to see who does it next lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that celery has a taste. I don't like it either.

    ReplyDelete