Annalynne McCord got posted for a nice casual outfit. I've only seen the new 90210 a few times, so I never would have had an opinion on her style on my own. I have everything but the sweater. I alsomight think about getting another scarf. The scarves I have that size are solids.

What do you think? Cute?
Item number 2 on my fashion list is the new Bravo show The Fashion Show. I think that my heart will always belong to Project Runway, but since it has moved to Lifetime and won't start until late June, I may try this new one out tonight. I don't know how I feel about the designers all being professionals. I always liked how the ones on PR were really more up-and-coming types. I also have a limited tolerance for Isaac Mizrahi. I mean we know how many designers are gay, but Isaac is so over the top! His use of color is usually too much for me too. I like hot pink and orange, but not always together and in such huge quantities!
Finally, item number 3. I am a bad shopper. I tend to go into a store, wander around, try on a couple things, be unhappy about the fit, and then leave feeling horrible about myself and vowing never to attempt shopping again. This is why so many of my clothes, pants especially, are old and worn. Well, a few weeks ago I needed a suit. My good friend had a coupon for $50 off a purchase at the Limited. I had not shopped there in a long time, but my friend said their suiting was nice. She also insisted that I walk in, admit to the sales lady that I needed help, and then let her dress me. Well guess what? The whole process took under 20 minutes! She gave me pants in two styles, two sizes, and two lengths so that we could know my stats. Then we looked at the options in my style and size. Next came the jacket and the shirt. Voila! I promise that I will ask for help at stores from now on. I should remember that the two good pairs of jeans I have were purchased under similar circumstances (I went into Norstrom and asked for help.)
P.S. I got these pants and this jacket in charcoal gray with a nice raspberry blouse.


No comments:
Post a Comment