Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sno Cones

So, I hadn't had a sno cone in years, but there seem to be stands EVERYWHERE here. Well, Angie was organizing a small group of people to go enjoy her new favorite stand, Murray's. If you are her friend on FB, you know that she has a new goal: to eat her way through their menu. Well, our mutual friends Kerry and Laurie wanted to see her handsome son Nick, so they all decided to go get sno cones. I saw these plans on FB and invited myself along with Henry and Ginger. What can I say, I wanted a sno cone and they were close to my house.

We couldn't have asked for a better night to hang out though. The temperature was PERFECT, there was a light breeze, and it wasn't so crowded. The dogs were very well behaved, though they did bark a few times. Overall, I was really pleased with how well they did especially since Ginger isn't really used to being out in public yet. Laurie agrees with me that she is going to be an awesome dog with more time and TLC. Check these sweet faces out after they enjoyed their doggie snocones. No joke! They had a flavor just for dogs!

Now I had a half banana half strawberry cheesecake snocone. Do you have staples that you have to try at every restaurant you try? For my husband, he always has the salmon. I love to try various Mac and Cheeses. (See my Mac'n'Cheese post.) In terms of snocones, I always LOVED banana, so that seems to be the flavor I have to try. Anyway, last night's snocone brought back all the perfect memories of too sweet banana flavor and super flavored liquid at the bottom of the cup. Mmmmmm. I will definitely check out Murray's again. It has to be better for me than ice cream, right?

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Sounds like a good time and your dogs are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ginger is so cute! im glad you came along!

    ReplyDelete