Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Fantabulous Weekend- Part 1

Let's start with the biggest events first. DH let Quinn (now Ginger) come live with us! I am so happy. She is currently learning all kinds of new things from our other dogs. Right now they are telling her that french fries are awesome and she needs to learn some hard core begging skills. Let me tell you how thrilled I am about this education. :P DH has been feeding his dog, Doc, table scraps for years. Then we got Henry, and I told him not to feed the puppy people food so we wouldn't have the begging problem. Yeah, that didn't happen. I'm sure Ginger will be getting at least one FF tonight. What do you think will happen when we have kids. Ha!

Anyway, none of that is of particular importance because I really don't think he feeds them enough to cause a problem. It's more of an annoyance. The happy news is that Ginger is home and I love her. Henry loves her. She doesn't bother Doc and Jerry. Here we are with a cute attentive picture of my whole family, DH and the cat included.


Here are Henry and Ginger hanging out together the first afternoon.

Doesn't he look happy?!

Finally, here are a couple pics of the pretty girl with her snazzy new collar. I think it looks awesome on her. We also got a matching red Red Dingo leash that's the same as Henry's. I love these leashes because they are adjustable length but not retractable, and the handles are padded. Seriously, I love them.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the family Ginger!!! Love that first picture and very impressed you got everyone including the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Ginger! Henry DOES look awfully happy with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is hilarious! LOVE it! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete