Sunday, June 27, 2010

Story Time

When I was growing up in Texas you couldn't shop on Sundays. I think maybe the grocery store was open, but certainly the mall was not. Well, when I was in middle elementary school (maybe third or fourth grade?), the blue laws were lifted and the mall was open on Sunday. So, that first Sunday, I went shopping. What did I buy? This funny little family of toy rabbits. There was a story that went with them, and there were many accessories to be purchased as well.

What brings up this story? I was at the teacher store buying paper for a bulletin board (more on that later,) and what did I see? Those same rabbits! Ah, memories.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love when you randomly come across stuff like that? Great story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when things like that happen!

    ReplyDelete