Friday, June 4, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress

I don't watch this show very often, but tonight there is a marathon, and I find myself hooked! This one girl just fell in love with this dress.


In case you can't see from this picture, the entire bodice is mesh netting. Also please notice the VERY plunging neckline. Eeek! I'm all for people showing their own style, but can you imagine wearing a dress that revealing in a church? Not my style at all and I question that it should be anyone's.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

3 comments:

  1. When I saw that episode I was shocked, too. Way too slutty for a wedding (or any event, in my book!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show is so addicting!!! I didn't like that dress either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith (Adventures of Faith) was on one of those shows as a guest at a wedding. Boo to this dress!!!

    ReplyDelete