I live, I like horses, so let me tell you about how things work out for me.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tired Puppy
I've said before that we send Henry to doggy daycare once a week. Well I guess yesterday was a BIG day at the Watering Bowl! This was Henry in the backseat within five minutes of leaving. Gotta love a tired puppy! He turns 1 this weekend, so I guess I'll have to start calling him a dog.
I took Levi to a place in Soulard a few times, but I just don't feel comfortable leaving him in that kind of atmosphere. He's never shown aggression toward another dog, but they say you should never trust a pit bull not to fight. It's just not worth it for me. Looks like Henry enjoys it though. Happy birthday to the little man:)
I'm in my 30's, married, and have a house full of pets. Right now my life feels like a Tarantino movie: lots of disjointed transitions that may or may not resolve themselves in due time.
I didn't do this on my own. The backgrounds and such come from Shabby Princess. The easy-to-read instructions are from SJH Blog Design. This looks way better than it did before using just the Blogger basics.
What a cute picture and nah...you don't have to call him a dog...I still call Emma my puppy and she's 8!!!
ReplyDeleteI took Levi to a place in Soulard a few times, but I just don't feel comfortable leaving him in that kind of atmosphere. He's never shown aggression toward another dog, but they say you should never trust a pit bull not to fight. It's just not worth it for me. Looks like Henry enjoys it though. Happy birthday to the little man:)
ReplyDelete