Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Purse is Here!

Remember when I said I bought a purse at Nordstrom, but they didn't have the exact one in stock? Well, it came! Please to be enjoying my lovely new bag.

This is the overall look of it. Notice the two front pockets? I love front pockets! It is about the size of a laptop computer. (Possible alternate use?)

Here is a closeup and a better feel for the color. It really is a beautiful grey.

Pink! The interior is divided into two main compartments. The center divider is another little zippered compartment.

The other side has a little cell phone pocket and a clip for my keys. I am forever losing my keys in the depths of my bags.

It came with a nice storage bag that I will be using for another month or two. I am still totally digging my summer bag, but I will be looking forward to using this one once fall arrives.

2 comments: