Sunday, July 12, 2009

I never thought I would do it!

This is my 100th post! Holy cow. What's even more shocking is that people actually read my blog. Lol.

In honor of you sweet folks continuing to put up with this drivel, I'm doing a giveaway. I will select one reader to receive an Ariat Mini Carryall Bag.

While this bag is technically designed for riders, my mom uses hers for trips to the gym, and my friend uses hers for bumming around town. The front pockets are perfect for carrying water bottles, cards, keys, etc. The material is easy to clean and very durable. I will work with the winner to pick a color that best suits their style.

To enter, write a (hopefully nice) comment on my blog. I'll use a random number generator to select an entry from the comments. You have one week to enter. I will be selecting the winner on July 19.

Good luck and thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. I was so surprised when I got to my 100th post, too! Now I'm almost to 200, but I've been highly unmotivated in the blogging department lately. :) Not too lazy to comment, though, because I know how happy comments make me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    I need to start blogging again! You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up - and hitting 100 IS a landmark :) It's the silly things that sometimes matter most. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 100 posts! What an awesome giveaway to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100 posts! It goes by fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 100 posts!!! =D

    Pick me, pick me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hit 100 fast! Congratulations!! I enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete