Sunday, February 8, 2009

How old am I again?

Yesterday was crazy. I mean crazy. I was at the farm all day. Things were nuts. They bought me a cake because I had won an award for my riding, so I had a piece of cake for breakfast. It was a small piece, but nevertheless, it was a piece of cake. Then I took a potty break at about 11:00. I had another piece of cake and a couple kisses. By this point in the day I had been on my feet for four and a half hours and all I had eaten was two pieces of cake, two kisses, and about four cups of coffee. Yum. Around 3:30, I had one last small piece. As I got off work at 5:30, I looked at the day and realized my food intake was three pieces of cake, about six kisses, and six cups of coffee. No wonder my stomach felt like it was eating itself!

I went home to make tuna steaks with squash and mushrooms. Alas, I fell asleep before it finished cooking.

So yes, yesterday, I ate like a six year old. Only consuming cake and candy. I think I still came in under 1500 calories, but I don't think that is what nutritionists had in mind when they set those numbers. :P

Today I'm going to the circus. No really! My friend got a box for a bunch of us to go see Cirque du Soleil - Saltimbanco. I can be a kid for another whole day!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy cake!
    I can't wait to hear how cirque is, I'm seeing it at the Fox in March.
    You're only as old as you feel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake sounds so good right about now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you replace the word "coffee" with "Diet Coke," I think that sounds like a nutritionally complete day;) It's a bummer you didn't get to eat that dinner-it sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete