Last night I was starting to feel better. The nausea was going away, and I began to think I was human again. Then at about 8:00 I got super achy and hot. I took my temperature and it was over 100. That meant I had to call into work because of the 24 hour fever-free rule. What a pain since I was supposed to give a test today.
Anyway, I slept from 9-7, got up and felt pretty good. My fever is gone and my stomach wasn't hurting any more. DH just got up now. He's made the coffee, and the smell of it has started my stomach churning. Hmmm. We shall see. I know I need to wait a few more days to test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I bet your kids are excited though that they get another day to study. Hope you get to feeling better!!!
ReplyDeleteDangit! I was hoping for something a little more exciting ;)
ReplyDeletehow many days past ovulation are you!? i got my + 11 days after! i'm hoping for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI've read BOTH of your last posts at work, where these embedded comment thingys are blocked (but I can comment on blogs where it pulls up a new window--bizarre, I know!). AHHHHH! I'm hoping you are! :)
ReplyDelete