Saturday, February 20, 2010

New furniture!

As you may recall, we worked on redoing our living room before Christmas. The sofa was in stock and arrived before the holidays. The chairs were custom and they arrived today! So here we go with our gorgeous new living room!

The sofa with new pillows. They were custom made by the same company that made "my" chair.


This is "my" chair. I think it is so comfortable, and I love the pattern. I absolutely cannot believe that DH is letting me do the room in blue and brown. He's always hated that combination.


This is DH's chair. He likes the style, though I think it is less comfortable. I had no idea what fabric he had chosen until it arrived today. It looks great, but I think it is too much tan to go next to the sofa. This presents a problem if DH wants to be able to watch TV while sitting in his chair.


I apologize for the blurriness at the bottom of the photos. I had to use my phone because I can't find the charger for my camera. Boo.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I think they coordinate well, and I love that combo--it's what our master bedroom is done in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new chairs! They do look super comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! I was wondering what it looked like. Congrats and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Sorry DH, you'll have to peer from the corner to watch TV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both the color combination and the furniture!!!

    ReplyDelete