Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yup, I'm still here

I'm not going to lie, I love my job, but I cannot wait until volleyball is over. I miss having time at home with my family, and, as geeky as it sounds, I miss blogging.


This week has been the worst ever. Tuesday was long, there were problems with our busses leaving our away game, and one of my players got hurt. Then Wednesday I was in a departmental meeting all day. Yes, it was super long. I thought it would be a positive experience overall though, and, at the end of the day, things just got horrible. Finally, last night our new puppy's foster mom called and said that he probably has a parasite. He is under treatment for it, and he doesn't show any signs of being sick, but I feel sorry for him. It also makes me so mad that people are so irresponsible with their animals. The mother dog as so infested with parasites that she passed them on to her puppies. It is just so wrong.

Sorry for the downer post. Hopefully I'll be able to return to my perky self soon.

1 comment:

  1. I"m sorry you're having a bad week. At least it's Thurs and almost over. Hang in there chica...

    ReplyDelete