
I loved that part of Sesame Street.
Anyway, I saw this game on Angie's blog and asked to play. She has assigned me the letter G, and I will now list 10 of my favorite things that start with G.
If you want to play, just post a comment with a way to contact you (blog or e-mail,) and I will assign you a letter.
So, without further ado....
1. Grover

What can I say, thinking about the alphabet and all that made me think of Sesame Street. And so, here is one of my favorite characters.
2. Gelato

Mmmmm. Italian gelato is so amazing. Not only does it taste like heaven, but the stores always have such beautiful displays.
3. Google

Come on! This is only the best search algorithm ever! Plus, how can you not love the funny things they do to the home page for holidays and big events?
4. Geldings
Well, it can't be fun for the poor horse. Mares are just too moody for my tastes, and stallions are too volatile. All of my horses have always been geldings, and I suspect that is a trend that won't change any time soon.
5. Green Bananas

OK, not totally green, but like these in the picture. I really dislike when they get mushy and black.
6. Golden Retrievers
The last dog my parents had was a Golden. I named him Sigfried. He was so good. I miss him, and I know my parents do too. I actually love all dogs, but I needed a g, and DOG clearly doesn't fit the bill.
7. Girlfriends

Everybody needs friends, and there are just things that only other women will understand.
8. Green Vegetables

I LOVE veggies! In fact, when I was a kid, I would turn away hot dogs, hamburgers, and all that stuff in favor of broccoli. What can I say? I was a freak.
9. Gum

Seriously! I love gum. I am always popping in a piece, and I get mad at myself if I don't have any in my purse. There is no good reason for my love, but, it is what it is.
10. Gouda

What a delightful example of one of my absolute favorite foods. Cheese is the best! Gouda is fabulous because it has such a smokey flavor and it melts very smoothly. One of my favorite uses for Gouda is macaroni and cheese. Mmmmm.
If you want to play, just leave me a note and I will gladly give you a letter. I promise not to hand out Q, X, or Z. Unless you make me mad. :)


I love Gouda cheese too!
ReplyDelete