Wow, I haven't posted in almost two weeks! I was doing so well too. There is really no news in my world. I got to see a friend I haven't seen in a while, I'm insanely busy working my 400 jobs, I love my new church more and more, and thank God spring seems to finally be here.
On a less bubbly note, my parents are in Europe, and I really miss hearing my mom's voice. She is one of my closest friends. I also realized that I gained 5 pounds in February. I can think of a thousands reasons for this, but I am still mad about it. I hope that spring gets me motivated again. Finally, money is tight, and I feel like I'm going to break underneath all the pressure.
I do think I believe that things will improve. I only wonder when.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good to hear from you! I guess I'll see ya next week at supper club! Try not to think about those fivers ;)
ReplyDeletethings will improve. promise. they must.
ReplyDeletemy weight has been yo-yo ing for months. i can't stand it!