Thursday, January 15, 2009

WTH is wrong with people?!

Seriously, we are adults. High school was a long time ago. To that end, get over all the bullshit. I don't have the time or the energy to play these ridiculous games any more, and I don't think most other adults do either.

It hasn't been so much of an issue for me this week, but I just read a story on a message board about it happening to another girl I know. What a joke. The whole concept of the game is crazy to me. Just be a freaking adult!

2 comments:

  1. Trust me, that feeling has been oh too familiar to me lately...its pathetic, people are pathetic and I always find it more sad than anything that grown ass adults have nothing better to do with their lives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I hate it when people cause a big old uproar on a message board about things they can't reveal. And my favorite is when people have to announce that they are leaving a message board. Just leave and take your pity party with you. But I digress.

    ReplyDelete