Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy new year kids. Like most people, I've made some resolutions. They center around taking better care of myself and my home. Hopefully I can make some real changes in my life with the help of my husband, family, and friends. More than anything though, I will continue to try and remain positive. I firmly believe that attitude directly effects a person's life experience.

On another note, my parents came to town for a few days. We've had a pretty good time, and my dad has only been a jerk about 20% of the time. I do love him, but he can be a lot to take. I always miss them when they aren't here, but four or five days is about all of my dad I can take. My mom can stay as long as she wants though. :)

Here ends my first blog post from my phone. I wish it was easier to do. Actually, I wish the browser on Windows Mobile was better. How I wish I could have justified spending the money on an iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment