So I'm pretty sure I have a broken foot. My left foot is swolen and has been hurting for a week now. I sucked it up and went to the doctor today. They took x-rays, but those came back negative. I don't really understand why they did the x-rays though because the doctor thought is was a stress fracture since I hadn't had any trauma, and from my reading , everything indicated that x-rays won't show those, only an MRI would.
Now I'm under the exciting orders to let them know if it still hurts next week so they can do an MRI. I don't know that they can really do anything to fix it, but it seemed stupid to do the x-ray if they were already thinking it was a small fracture that wouldn't show up. Of course my foot is still hurting so that's making me a little more cranky too. They should have at least given me some better pain killers than my Advil. I'm taking that stuff like candy right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment