Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Toy!



So I understand that there are many things to dislike about AT&T, however, I think there are also MANY things to dislike about Charter. So, in honor of the fact that I really hate Charter, we went ahead and switch to AT&T for our TV and internet. We'll end up saving a little bit of money each month and get more services like voicemail, caller ID, that kind of thing.

But let me comment on the U-verse TV portion. I LOVE IT!!!!! Already I'm loving having a DVR. I feel like I joined the modern world. In fact, I've already got some regular series scheduled. Tonight, I just tried out pausing live TV. I watch shows on HBO, but they don't show commercials. I love that normally, however there are times I just need to go to the bathroom or get a glass of water. Now, no problem!

Tomorrow I get to at least order my iPhone too. Aaaah. Technology really is one of my pleasures.

4 comments:

  1. When our Charter expires I'm totally going to look into something new! I'm with you, boo on Charter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love U-verse too! Except now that I can record FOUR shows at once, I am probably watching more TV than I should be and we don't even have the premium channels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got uverse in May (it was installed the day before my water broke...lol). It is so nice, and we love having a DVR!!! And like Mary, we are watching more TV than we should. It's just so easy with the DVR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh I'm so jealous. I miss my dvr more than words can express.

    ReplyDelete