Thursday, August 13, 2009
Do you ever not feel like wearing pants?
We just got home from the party to celebrate school opening. As I sat down on the couch to do my work for tomorrow, I took off my jeans. DH looked at me funny and asked what I was doing. I realized I was just tired of wearing pants. Has anyone else ever experienced that? I suspect I'm really weird, but I just didn't want to wear my jeans any more! Plus I was too tired to get a pair of PJ bottoms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


All too often. Especially since I've gained weight and my pants are frequently uncomfortable. Glad I'm not alone...
ReplyDeletelol awesome post! I used to just run around the house in a t shirt and underwear. Don't tell anyone tho.
ReplyDeleteI've totally done that before! You are not alone.
ReplyDeleteUm, every day! Especially now that my clothes are getting a little too tight for comfort:( I always change immediately into a t-shirt and sweatpants/elastic-waist shorts when I get home.
ReplyDelete