Today was a great day! I originally was going to start by going shopping with a friend, but I realized I had put the start of brunch with my imaginary internet friends at the wrong time in my calendar. So, I called my shopping friend and bailed on her the got ready for brunch. I don't know how long it has been since I have had a chance to go out with a bunch of girls. I had never met any of them before, so I was a little nervous. The day was great though! Brunch itself was short and delicious. Huevos Rancheros... Yummy!
A bunch of the girls were ready to leave after about an hour and a half. Four of us moved to the bar though and talked for FOUR MORE HOURS! What a blast. Jenn, Megan, and Maria. Thanks for an awesome Sunday. All you other girls, I look forward to getting to know you more in the future. Thanks Kristal for organizing the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I had fun meeting you my imaginary friend!
ReplyDeleteDang you were there for 4 more hours!
Hi...it's me...your imaginary internet friend :) Just wanted to say again how great it was to finally meet you! Hope to see you in December!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother imaginary friend here. :-) It was great to meet you. I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys after the brunch. :-)
ReplyDelete